Blastathon Update – Postponed


Postponed until June 21st. See kingfisher’s web site for details.

Tuesday rain has made the Thames a little high.

The final decision to go ahead or not will be made on Friday.

This may affect whether the Blastathon runs or not. More details here…

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s